Welcome!

Welcome to my 880 course blog. I will be updating you weekly on the progress I am making in the computer lab. I am a nurse by profession and an educator by choice. I love nursing and I am pasionate about helping others to reach their full potential. I believe we can be anything we desire if we believe it enough it can come true. I strive to be the best educator I can be. This means learning to take risks and when you fall, get back up and swim upstream again. I hope you enjoy your stay with me.



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome Back to Winter Quarter!

Please understand that although there is a gap in time on this blog, the work in the Simulation Lab has continued! My position at Ohio University is Simulation Lab Coordinator.  Therefore, I am responsible for getting things ready for all student activity in the lab and for coordinating with other disciplines and/or other resources to be sure our nursing students at Ohio University have the best experience they can have! I am happy to have this honor!
As the winter quarter began on a Monday, thus did our lab experience for this quarter. This was the first group of students to enter the lab as official nursing students in a Lab class. The excitement on the student’s faces says it all! They were eager to learn and I think very happy to get the opportunity to learn in lab! This blog will hold the weekly events that occur in the Simulation Lab as a learning experience for my EDCT880 course for my PhD in Instructional technology. This is an extension of my last quarter blog. Please view and comment as you please.
Thanks,
Sherleena


No comments:

Post a Comment